Started by
2 comments, last by Obs-D 5 months ago

Looking for:

- 3D Modeler

Our Talent:

- 1 Developer + Tech Lead (me)

- 1 2D Artist

Project:

The project is skeletalwise mostly ready, this include phisicswise and such, you can see the details here, i'll be updating it monthly or so (max-bi-montly) with every new advance, that being said be warned that we have 0 art so far, so you are gonna be seeing basically a technical demo for a while now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwMATRQp9mg&list=PLW1nkNku1JiQZoBKea-P176yt4Yru8f8v

And that is part of where you enter, you and the 2D artist already in the team are gonna handle that issue with the art meanwhile i finish the last points of code during Q1 and Q2.

Responsibilities:

- Make the 3D models, animations and FX of some powers and characters for the client side following some basic consensus rules and help in his implementation.

- Be constant, nobody here is gonna ask you to do everything in one month, the idea is you do a compromise in a minimal of work you are gonna do and accomplish it week by week, this is by no means a full time position, all of us are taking this as a hobby so we are not gonna ask something different from you in that regard, so just be constant and show the compromised progress at the compromised date and all will be fine and dandy.

Length of Project:

One year, two tops, it depends on the speed than he can work.

Split:

Rev-Share after launching and is post payment of maintenance.

Contact method:

PM me or write here with your questions or otherwise.

PS: Mods, could you change the title to “Looking for 3D Modeler for an already very advance in progress MMORPG” please? i think than the topic as it is could lead to think than we are using top tech, which is kinda true in some aspects but i don't think we are doing anything too rupturist in the code perspective.

Thank you

None

Advertisement

Obs-D said:
PS: Mods, could you change the title to “Looking for 3D Modeler for an already very advance in progress MMORPG” please?

That is not something a mod can do.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Needed to try anyway, i guess than the message will stay with the same name then, at least the PS will be usefull as a form of clarification.

In any case, thank you.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement